Necklace chains date back to 2500 BC, when the Ancient Egyptians threaded gold and silver together.
The Rolo Chain is a wardrobe staple. Use her to hang your grandmother's favorite pendant, or wear layered with a thicker link chain.
Spring clasp closure.
Pendants sold separately.
Model is wearing a 20" Rolo Link Chain Necklace.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Average weight: 1.3g
- Width: 1.2mm
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size