Empowered by Colette, who defied gender norms and overcame societal constraints, these unique geometric studs are one of a kind.
Includes 14k solid gold backings.
First model is wearing the Double Dare to Love Dome Ring.
Second model is wearing the Mini Hoop Huggie Earrings in first piercing, the Kennedy Herringbone Chain I in 16" and the Pico Link Chain Necklace in 20".
Designed and created in Los Angeles with ethically and sustainably sourced diamonds.
If you would like a different gemstone set, please email email@example.com.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Measurements: 4mm x 6mm
- Weight: Approx 0.6g
- Diamond: SI 1-2 clarity
- Carat weight: Approx 0.24cw
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size