Inspired by Jennie's great grandmother's wedding band with soft curves. A signature, timeless piece you'll wear for every occasion. Small and elegant enough to be worn day to night, bold enough to represent you and your stance. Make it your trademark.Ask a question
Inspired by Jennie's great grandmother's wedding band with soft curves. A signature, timeless piece you'll wear for every occasion. Small and elegant enough to be worn day to night, bold enough to represent you and your stance. Make it your trademark.
This is the same Dare To Love Dome Ring I stacked with another gold Dare To Love Dome Ring for those who want a bolder, textured look.
- 14k solid gold—always
- 5mm thick (front), 2mm (back)
- The rings are two separate rings, so you can wear them stacked or separately. You cannot order two separate sizes
- We recommend to size up at least by half size if this is thicker than what you typically wear
- We offer custom sizes upon request. Please add the Custom Size request to your cart from HERE. Custom sizes are final sale. Half sizes are final sale
Ask a question
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
Kinn Concierge Service
All of our pieces are solid 14k gold—not plated, filled or vermeil—so they are durable but malleable. Scratches with wear are normal, and they can be more noticeable on a larger surface area over time.
For up to three years, Kinn Concierge Service will pay for your Kinn jewelry to get repaired, polished, or even to reset a stone. We will cover the shipping costs for return as well as reshipment.
Available services include: polishing, cleaning, resetting a stone, removing engraving, broken chain repairs.
Please be advised that this service cannot be applied to any kinked herringbone chains. Please check the product page on how to take care of the necklaces properly.
Simply add the service to your cart, and hold onto your order number to be used in the near future! When you're ready to use the service, simply send us an email to email@example.com with your order number and how you'd like to use the service. Please note that the Concierge Service is non-refundable.