Many Kinn pieces are handmade to order. Because we don't mass produce, we don't carry all possible sizes of each style. For this reason, and considering the weight of 14k solid gold and labor, there is a small fee for custom sized bracelets.
After selecting the desired size, if you have any other notes that you'd like to include, please do so in the "Order Notes" section in your cart.
If you would like a quarter size (.25 or .75), please select the one closest, and include the true size in the "Order Notes" section in your cart. For example: select 6.5 and add a note that says 6.75.
Custom sized pieces are made to order and can take up to 10-15 business days for production, with delays during peak periods.
Custom sized pieces are not eligible for return or exchange.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size