We get it. Accidents happen. Your baby pulled your necklace and the chain broke. Or your chain got tangled up with your hair or your towel and you accidentally pulled it.
Send us a photo of your piece with your order number and we'll let you know if this is something we can fix on our end at our studio. Customers are responsible for shipping the product to us, and once fixed, we'll ship it out to you with our shipping.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size