This is a resizing service for previously purchased Kinn rings.
Please include your original order number in the "Order notes" section in your cart. If you would like a quarter size, please select the one closest and include the true size in the "Order notes" section.
Rings can usually be comfortably increased or decreased by one half size, depending on the piece. For example, a 5 can be adjusted to a 4.5 or 5.5.
Please note that our ability to resize depends on the piece.
Resizing can take up to 10-15 business days, with delays during peak periods.
Resized pieces are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you the best shipping address and form to include in the parcel. Please note that Kinn does not provide a shipping label for resizing services.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size