This one's personal. We created the 1973 Collection as a response to the Supreme Court's deeply saddening decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Through November 16th 2022, 100% of proceeds from this collection will be donated to Planned Parenthood, which offers comprehensive reproductive healthcare to women across the globe.
Following November 16th, 30% of proceeds will be donated.
This piece is made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
Featuring an adjustable 6.5-7" Rolo Chain.
Lobster clasp for secure closure.
This piece is final sale, and is not eligible for discounts.
- 14k solid gold & sterling silver.
- Weight: 1.1g
- Number height: Approx 4mm
- Number thickness: 1.25mm
- Chain length: 6.5-7"
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size