Popularized by famous tennis player Chris Evert in 1987 during the US Championships, the tennis bracelet is an all time favorite.
A step up, this necklace features 2mm round diamonds four-prong set in 14k yellow or white gold. Wear her without anything else.
This piece is made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
Designed and created in Los Angeles with ethically and sustainably sourced diamonds.
Lobster clasp features a 2" extension, making the necklace adjustable from 16" to 18".
This piece is only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weight: 14.5g
- Total width: 2.18mm
- Diamond width: 2mm
- Carat weight: 6.20cw
- Diamond shape: Round
- Diamond color: G
- Diamond clarity: VS2 SI1
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size