The Elizabeth II features a traditional basket setting and is one of our most timeless styles. Her simplicity and versatility allows you to pair her with any band. Whether you're resetting your existing diamond, or designing a new engagement ring, she will be the ring you treasure—always.
This ring style can be made to accommodate a center stone of any size and quality to meet your desired budget.
All engagement rings available in 14k Yellow, White, Rose Gold, or Platinum.
Model is wearing The Elizabeth II with The Annabelle.
- Shown with stone: Round 2cw
- Traditional basket setting
- Band width: 1.9mm
- Band depth: 1.9mm
- Setting height: 6.8mm
- A hidden halo feature can be set on the basket, if desired
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size