While the name originated from Latin "signum," meaning sign, was served as an official signature and a document sealer.
It's the ring that reminds you of the one ring that your grandfather had on all the time--but with a modern twist. Wear it as a blank or get it engraved with your signature letter.
- 14k solid gold
- Face measures 7mm x 7mm
- Gold weighs about 2.8g
- We offer custom sizes upon request. Please add the closest size to cart, and add us in the memo at checkout what size you need it in. Half sizes are final sale.
- Silver is also available upon request. Send us an email!
- Engraving 1 letter is included with purchase. Our go to font is York Script but we also accept custom fonts. Let us know the letter for engraving in the memo when checking out. Don't want any engraving? No prob, just leave it blank.
- If you'd like more letters to be engraved, please add the engraving service from HERE.
- Engraved pieces are final sale
Questions? ASK AWAY!