We took one of your favorite rings, the Françoise Stacked Ellipse Ring I, and added a gemstone to give more texture and character.
Elegant enough to be worn day to night, and bold enough to make a statement—make her your trademark.
This piece is made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
Hollowed out and designed with comfort in mind.
We recommend sizing up by at least half a size if this ring is thicker than what you typically wear.
One-Of-A-Kind: All stones are 100% natural, meaning they're not dyed or heat treated. No stone is exactly alike, so each ring is one-of-a-kind. Stones are sourced locally in Los Angeles.
Emerald Care: Emeralds are not meant to be worn in the shower, or to come into contact with chlorine and cleaning or beauty products. To extend the life of your piece, we recommend removing while swimming or using harsh products.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weight: Approx 5g
- Thickness: 7.5mm (front), 4mm (back)
- Approx 0.55 carat weight
- Shape: Emerald
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size