Elegant and sophisticated, herringbone chains date back to Ancient Egypt. They're often referred to as liquid gold, and will elevate any look.
This is the thinner version of the Kennedy Herringbone Chain II.
Features a lobster clasp for secure closure.
Herringbone Care: Please note that herringbone chains require careful handling. We recommend storing them on a flat surface when not wearing, making sure they don't get pushed against hard materials inside of a bag, etc. For travel, you can coil them and place them flat in a jewelry pouch.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Average weight: 7.5g
- Width: 2.5mm
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size