Elegant and sophisticated, herringbone chains date back to Ancient Egypt. They're often referred to as liquid gold, and will elevate any look.Ask a question
This is the thickest version of our Carter Flat Herringbone Chain. The model is wearing the Carter Flat Herringbone Chain III (top) and Carter Flat Herringbone Chain II (bottom).
Features a lobster clasp for secure closure, adjustable.
Herringbone Care: Please note that herringbone chains require careful handling. We recommend storing them on a flat surface when not wearing, making sure they don't get pushed against hard materials inside of a bag, etc. For travel, you can coil them and place them flat in a jewelry pouch.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weight: Approx 8.5g
- Thickness: 5mm
- Length: 16-18", adjustable
Ask a question
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
Kinn Concierge Service
All of our pieces are solid 14k gold—not plated, filled or vermeil—so they are durable but malleable. Scratches with wear are normal, and they can be more noticeable on a larger surface area over time.
For up to three years, Kinn Concierge Service will pay for your Kinn jewelry to get repaired, polished, or even to reset a stone. We will cover the shipping costs for return as well as reshipment.
Available services include: polishing, cleaning, resetting a stone, removing engraving, broken chain repairs.
Please be advised that this service cannot be applied to any kinked herringbone chains. Please check the product page on how to take care of the necklaces properly.
Simply add the service to your cart, and hold onto your order number to be used in the near future! When you're ready to use the service, simply send us an email to email@example.com with your order number and how you'd like to use the service. Please note that the Concierge Service is non-refundable.