Popularized by famous tennis player Chris Evert in 1987 during the US Championships, the tennis bracelet is an all time favorite.
A step up, this necklace features 1.8mm diamonds four-prong set in 14k yellow or white gold. Wear her without anything else.
This piece is made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
Designed and created in Los Angeles with ethically and sustainably sourced diamonds.
Second model is wearing the Petite Diana Diamond Tennis Necklace (top) and the Diana Diamond Tennis Necklace (bottom).
Lobster clasp features a 2" extension, making the necklace adjustable from 16" to 18".
This piece is only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weight: Approx 10.6g
- Width: 1.8mm
- Carat weight: 5cw
- Diamond shape: Round
- Diamond color: G
- Diamond clarity: VS2 SI1
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size