When Jennie was 12 years old, her family emigrated from South Korea to Southern California. Upon entering her new home country, she and her brother were tasked with choosing an “American” name, a common practice for many Korean immigrants. 혜정 (Hye-Jung) became Jennie and 영준 (Young-Jun) became Kevin.
Our Dear Kaia III Necklace is an ode to immigrant families and the many challenges they’ve faced to build a life here. We created this piece to honor Korean American Day and the many stories just like Jennie’s.
Please make sure to submit the correct characters, as we are unable to modify once your order has been placed.
Rolo chain features a 2" extension, making the necklace adjustable from 16" to 18".
Lobster clasp closure.
4 characters maximum, no spaces.
This is considered a custom piece and is final sale.
All Dear Kaia III Nameplate Necklaces are made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weight: Approx 1.6g
- Character height: Approx 5mm, depending on the character
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size