She's finally here. Jennie designed this ring when her baby daughter, Kaia was born on July forth. As Kaia's birthstone, Jennie decided to choose a heart ruby so she can hold Kaia's heart closer to hers.
Wear it alone, or stack it with any of our classic pieces, including our Classic Dome Ring I.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weighs about 5 grams
- Set with 6mm x 4mm heart ruby
- Ruby is natural and unheated
- 8mm thick (front), 2.8mm (back)
- We recommend to size up at least by half size if this is thicker than what you typically wear.
- We offer custom sizes upon request. Please add custom sizing to your cart HERE. Custom sizes are final sale. Half sizes are final sale.
- *One-Of-A-Kind: All stones used at Kinn are 100% natural, meaning they're not dyed or heat treated. This also means that no stone is exactly alike, so every ring is one-of-a-kind. The thickness of the ring may vary slightly depending on the stone. As each stone is sourced locally in Los Angeles for each order, please allow at least 2-3 weeks for production.
Ask a question
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
Kinn Concierge Service
All of our pieces are solid 14k gold—not plated, filled or vermeil—so they are durable but malleable. Scratches with wear are normal, and they can be more noticeable on a larger surface area over time.
For up to three years, Kinn Concierge Service will pay for your Kinn jewelry to get repaired, polished, or even to reset a stone. We will cover the shipping costs for return as well as reshipment.
Available services include: polishing, cleaning, resetting a stone, removing engraving, broken chain repairs.
Please be advised that this service cannot be applied to any kinked herringbone chains. Please check the product page on how to take care of the necklaces properly.
Simply add the service to your cart, and hold onto your order number to be used in the near future! When you're ready to use the service, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and how you'd like to use the service. Please note that the Concierge Service is non-refundable.