Handcrafted from recycled 14k gold—add her to your repertoire. Historically, cigar bands were used as decorative wrapping placed around cigars, and jewelers began using them as inspiration for wedding bands.
Jennie first designed a cigar band in her metalworking class. Wear her alone to make a statement, and to remind you of your dad's wedding band, or stack with eternity diamonds.
Half sizes are currently made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
We recommend sizing up by 0.5 for a perfect fit.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Average weight: 5.6g
- Band width: 8.4mm (front), 7mm (back)
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size