Inspired by Jennie's mother, Sun's vintage pleated ring, the Solis collection represents energy and strength. As an immigrant from South Korea in the 90's, Sun wore her ring as a reminder that she could make it through anything she set her mind to.
Featuring a north south set 0.72ctw emerald cut diamond.
To add a custom engraving on the inside of the band, visit HERE.
This piece is made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
This piece is not eligible for discounts, and can only be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Weight: 5g
- Band width: 5.65mm (front), 2.75mm (back)
- Total carat weight: 0.72ctw
- Diamond cut: Emerald
- Diamond clarity: VS1
- Diamond color: D/E/F
- Setting: North South
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size