Inspired by Jennie's mother, Sun's vintage pleated ring, this ring was designed to represent energy and strength. As an immigrant in the 90's from South Korea, Sun wore her ring as a reminder that you can get through anything as long as you can set your mind to it.
We share the journey in honoring our past with our friend, Alyssa. The first edition of this ring was designed to honor her grandfather, Leon.
Whether you're celebrating a commitment to a partner or a modern milestone, this ring is an absolute classic for many years to come. A classic prong setting, the round brilliant diamond is framed in gold on a bezel setting.
14k solid gold - always
- Weighs about 5.9 grams (This product is no longer hollowed out on the inside, and is filled all the way around making the piece heavier)
- 5mm thick (front), 3.5mm (back)
- Diamond is 0.50 total carat weight
- Round Brilliant Diamond SI2 Clarity
- We offer alternative stones upon request, including different cut, shape, and color. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if we can offer the stone of your choice.
- We offer custom sizes upon request. Please include the size you'd like in the memo at checkout. Custom sizes are final sale. Half sizes are final sale.
- As each stone is sourced locally in Los Angeles for each order, please allow at least 2-3 weeks for production.
- We also offer to engrave on the inside of the band. Purchase engraving here.
- This piece is not eligible for discounts
*One-Of-A-Kind: No stone is exactly alike, so every ring is one-of-a-kind. The size of the stone may vary slightly and may affect the thickness of the ring. As each stone is sourced locally in Los Angeles for each order, please allow at least 2-3 weeks for production.