Necklace chains date back to 2500 BC, when the Ancient Egyptians threaded gold and silver together.
The rope chain is a classic piece to be worn every day—and passed down for generations.
Features a lobster clasp for secure closure.
never take off
- 14k solid gold—always
- Solid, not hollow
- Weight: Approx 6.8g
- Width: Approx 1.85mm
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size