Popularized by famous tennis player Chris Evert in 1987 during the US Championships, the tennis bracelet is a timeless classic—then, now, always.
Featuring 1.5mm round diamonds, four-prong cupcake set in 14k yellow or white gold.
Designed and created in Los Angeles with ethically and sustainably sourced diamonds.
Price is determined by bracelet length due to diamond quantity.
Features a box clasp with safety for secure closure.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Width: Approx 2.4mm
- Height: 2.3mm
- Diamond size: 1.5mm
- Carat weight per diamond: 0.016 ctw
- Diamond shape: Round
- Diamond clarity: VS2-SI1
- Diamond color: G
Approximate carat weight per size:
- 6: 1.01ctw
- 6.5: 1.09 ctw
- 7: 1.17 ctw
Bracelet Size Guide:
|Wrist Size in Inches||Kinn Bracelet Size|
|Smaller than 6||6-6.5|
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size