Popularized by famous tennis player Chris Evert in 1987 during the US Championships, the tennis bracelet is an all time favorite.
A step up, this necklace features 2mm round diamonds three-prong set in 14k yellow gold.
Wear her without anything else, or pair with a tennis bracelet.
This piece is made to order. Please allow at least 10-15 business days for production.
Designed and created in Los Angeles with ethically and sustainably sourced diamonds.
Features a box clasp with safety for secure closure.
This piece is only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Width: 2.7mm
- Height: 2.6mm
- Diamond size: 2.4mm
- Carat weight per diamond: 6.2ctw
- Diamond shape: Round
- Diamond clarity: VS2-SI1
- Diamond color: G
Approximate carat weight per size:
- 16: 6.20-6.50 ctw
- 18: 6.80-7 ctw
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size