One of our most timeless engagement rings, The Elizabeth features a traditional basket setting. Its simplicity and versatility allows you to style with any wedding band.
Available in three different carat weights, this ring is a modern heirloom made to be treasured—then, now, always.
Pair with The Annabelle wedding band.
For ready to purchase engagement rings, please allow 3-6 weeks for production.
Featuring a lab created emerald cut diamond.
Four prong setting.
If you would like a custom or half size, please type desired size in the "Order Notes" section in your cart.
This piece is not eligible for any discounts.
While our ready to purchase engagement rings are not eligible for return or exchange, we do offer one complimentary resizing service. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Average weight: 3.2g
- Band width: 1.9mm
- Total carat weight: 1.4 - 2.2ctw
- Diamond cut: Emerald
- Diamond clarity: VS1
- Diamond color: F
- Cut, Polish, Symmetry: Excellent
If you are interested in a natural diamond, different carat weight, or metal other than 14k yellow gold, please fill out our Custom Engagement Ring Questionnaire.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size