The Elizabeth I, featuring a classic prong setting, is one of our most timeless styles. Her simplicity and versatility allows you to pair her with any band. Whether you're resetting your existing diamond, or designing a new engagement ring, she will be the ring you treasure—always.
This ring style can be made to accommodate a center stone of any size and quality to meet your desired budget.
All engagement rings available in 14k Yellow, White, Rose Gold, or Platinum.
- Shown with stone: Round 2cw
- 4 pronged setting
- Band width: 1.9mm
- Band depth: 1.9mm
- Setting height: 6.8mm
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size