SHIPPING and FAQ
- How long does it take to get my jewelry?
- Most of our pieces are made to order. Depending on the piece, please allow about 5 business days to make the pieces, plus shipping time.
- Can I cancel or edit my order after the order's been placed?
- Definitely! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as soon as possible with the requested changes. Not all changes will be granted, but we'll definitely try hard to make it work!
- Oops, can I edit my address after the order's been placed?
- If the order hasn't gone out yet, we can definitely make this change. Send us an email to email@example.com.
- What's your return policy?
- You're free to return your goods at anytime. Please make sure that the pieces are unworn and undamaged. We will determine if the piece is eligible for a full refund when we receive the goods.
- For any custom orders, and engraved items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Returns for store credit include free U.S. shipping on your next order. For refunds back to your credit cards and PayPal, you must pay for shipping. Once received, you'll receive a refund of the original amount you paid for back into your account.
- Can I exchange for a different size?
For any custom orders including engraved items are final sale and cannot be returned. We can re-size them for you regardless for an additional $30. Please use the service here: https://kinnstudio.com/products/re-sizing
- For re-sizing, you're also responsible to ship it back to us to our studio: 120 E 8th Street, Suite 602, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
- Is it possible for me to send back my Kinn jewelry for engraving?
- I live in Los Angeles. Can I try on the pieces at the studio before buying?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your private appointment. We'd be happy to accommodate!
- How much is shipping?
- Here are the available shipping methods within the continental US:
Standard (when you spend $150+): Free Shipping (2-5 business days)
Standard (when you spend less than $150): $10 (2-5 business days)
Expedited: $25 (2 business days)
All shipments are sent via USPS mail from our Los Angeles studio, not including weekends or holidays. Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- How long does shipping take?
- We ship out of our Los Angeles office, and depending on delivery location, shipping can take between 3-5 business days. You can always track your order through your account or the shipping confirmation email sent after your order is sent out.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Send us an email with your international address and the product(s) you're interested in, and we'll send you a personal quote.
- For international orders, you may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your order depending on the country in which you reside. You may contact your customs office for additional information. There can be occasional customs or courier delays which may affect your delivery timeframe, which unfortunately are beyond our control.
- I think my package is lost.
- If you think your package is lost, email us right away with your order number at email@example.com with your order number and we'll try our best to solve the issue. Please note that Kinn is not responsible for lost or stolen items once it's marked 'Delivered' by the delivery service.
- I live in Los Angeles, can I come pick up my goodies from your studio?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a place for you to pick up the goodies.
- Where's your jewelry made?
- We make our jewelry in sunny Los Angeles.
- Are all your pieces made with 14k solid gold?
- Most of our pieces are made with 14k solid gold (not plated nor filled), unless stated otherwise. Sometimes we do play around with sterling silver, and offer 18k or 10k solid gold for custom orders.
- Can you make custom pieces?
- Depends! Please send us your ideas to email@example.com, and we'll let you know if it's something we can make.