Popularized by famous tennis player Chris Evert in 1987 during the US Championships, the tennis bracelet is a timeless classic—then, now, always.
Featuring 1.8mm round diamonds three-prong set in 14k white gold.
This piece is made to order. Please allow at least 20-25 business days for production.
Designed and created in Los Angeles with ethically and sustainably sourced diamonds.
Price is determined by bracelet length due to diamond quantity.
Features a box clasp with safety for secure closure.
This piece is only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Width: Approx 2.5mm
- Diamond size: 1.8mm
- Carat weight per diamond: 0.02 ctw
- Diamond shape: Round
- Diamond clarity: VS2-SI1
- Diamond color: G
Approximate carat weight per size:
- 7: 3.1 ctw
Bracelet Size Guide:
|Wrist Size in Inches||Kinn Bracelet Size|
|Smaller than 6||6-6.5|
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size