In some cultures, gold bracelets or anklets are given to newborns. They are known to bring luck and great fortune, or to protect one against evil spirits.
In reminiscence of Jennie's gold ID bracelet that she received from her grandmother, this bracelet is a modern take on a vintage piece from the 80's.
Chain links are not entirely flat and have a rounded texture for a comfortable fit.
Lobster clasp closure.
First model is wearing the Micro Familia and Petite Familia from left to right.
Second model is wearing the Familia Cuban on the right.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Solid, not hollow
- Weight: Approx 6g
- Width: 3mm
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
Bracelet Size Guide:
|Wrist Size in Inches||Kinn Bracelet Size|
|Smaller than 6||6.5|
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size