When you lose your way, let the North Star guide you. This piece was inspired by a ring that we designed for a customer repurposing her grandmother's engagement ring.
Hollowed out and designed with comfort in mind.
- 14k solid gold - always
- Weighs about 4.5 grams
- 8.7mm thick (front), 3.5mm (back)
- Number of stones: 7
- We recommend to size up at least by half or a full size if this is thicker than what you typically wear.
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size