Italian gold jewelry remains the most highly sought-after in the industry today, as the most exceptional secular metal workshops are in the major cities like Vicenza and Florence, which continue to be epicenters of inspiration for jewelry crafting today. The delicacy and durability of Italian gold chains keep their significance in the world at large among the greats.
This chain was introduced by Jennie's husband's godfather. Intrigued by its geometrical shape, we decided to work with an Italian manufacturer who lives up to the rigorous Kinn Standard manufacturing.
This piece is not eligible for discounts.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Chain links measure 5mm wide
- Chain links are not entirely flat and have a rounded texture for comfort fit.
- Gold weighs about 13 grams. This is made with semi-hollow chains, while still carrying a solid weight to it.
- Lobster clasp closure with a snap for security
- Default size 7", and resizing is available to a shorter length (please note the length in the memo at checkout).
- Limited quantities only.
Ask a question
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
Kinn Concierge Service
All of our pieces are solid 14k gold—not plated, filled or vermeil—so they are durable but malleable. Scratches with wear are normal, and they can be more noticeable on a larger surface area over time.
For up to three years, Kinn Concierge Service will pay for your Kinn jewelry to get repaired, polished, or even to reset a stone. We will cover the shipping costs for return as well as reshipment.
Available services include: polishing, cleaning, resetting a stone, removing engraving, broken chain repairs.
Please be advised that this service cannot be applied to any kinked herringbone chains. Please check the product page on how to take care of the necklaces properly.
Simply add the service to your cart, and hold onto your order number to be used in the near future! When you're ready to use the service, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and how you'd like to use the service. Please note that the Concierge Service is non-refundable.