Inspired by Jennie's grandmother's pearl collection from the '60's, these simple, sophisticated earrings feature cream-colored Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearls.
Includes 14k solid gold backings.
Model is wearing the Round Hoop Earrings in first piercing.
Pearl Care: Pearls are organic gemstones, and are vulnerable to acid and extreme humidity, and are not meant to be worn in the shower. To extend the life of your piece, we recommend removing while swimming or using harsh products.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Total weight: 0.2g
- Pearl measurements: 3.5mm
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size