Inspired by Jennie's mother-in-law's traditional Irish Claddagh ring, a 17th century style that represents love, loyalty, and friendship.
Historically, the ring is worn differently depending on relationship status. If you're single, wear it on the right hand with the bottom of the heart facing your fingertips. If you're in a relationship, wear it on the right hand with the bottom of the heart facing your wrist. If engaged, wear the ring on your left ring finger with the bottom of the heart facing the fingertips, and if married, wear the ring on your left ring finger with the bottom of the heart facing your heart.
Hollow and designed with comfort in mind.
Engraving 1 letter in York Script font is complementary. Engraved pieces are final sale.
- 14k solid gold—always.
- Weight: Approx 1.7g
- Band thickness: 1.5mm
- Heart: 5.5mm x 7.7mm
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size