Customer Experience Lead
Kinn is looking for an empathetic problem CX Lead to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone with intuition that knows when it's right to make an exception with leadership qualities.
We're a growing company and are building this foundation from the ground up. So we need people who are talented enough to contribute, flexible enough to accept the daily challenges. Building is hard, but the opportunity is ultimately more rewarding: the beauty of being at the beginning is that each person can make meaningful contributions to not only the day to day and year to year success of the business.
- Oversee and manage the customer experience journey at each touch point
- Respond to customers with a wide variety of needs via chat, email and social media as needed
- Problem-solve seamlessly, autonomously and quickly, while maintaining a composed and caring demeanor
- Track and communicate customer concerns and recommendations with the internal team
- Quickly understand a customers’ needs; with an emphasis on connecting customers to a service such as style guide, product inquiries, returns, etc.
- Represent the brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Provide weekly feedback and recommendations on product, processes, etc. based on customer interactions
- Embody and articulate Kinn's brand values within all customer interactions
- Oversee the operations team: inventory, manufacture relationships, post-purchase services
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years experience in customer experience role (online preferred)
- 2+ years experience in leadership roles
- 1-2 years of experience in start-up and/or luxury space
- Experience working with Gorgias or a comparable customer service system
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to new initiatives, concepts, and services
- You have a desire to keep our customers insanely satisfied
- You’re quick and creative problem-solving minded
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software and platforms
- A love for chatting connecting with people and developing connections in order to provide high-quality experiences
- Must love jewelry
HOW TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.