We get it. Accidents happen. If you'd like to repair your Kinn piece, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and send us a photo of your piece with your order number. We'll let you know whether it can be fixed at our studio. Once confirmed, you can purchase the Repair Service.
Customers are responsible for shipping the product to us, and once fixed, we'll ship it out to you with our shipping.
Please note that this service does not cover missing stones—Our concierge team will help you with a quote if you need any replaced.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size