Italian gold remains the most highly sought-after in the jewelry industry today, as the most exceptional secular metal workshops are in cities like Vicenza and Florence, which continue to be epicenters of inspiration for jewelry making.
This chain was introduced by Jennie's husband's godfather. Intrigued by its geometrical shape, we decided to work with an Italian manufacturer who lives up to Kinn's rigorous manufacturing standards.
UPDATE: The Hampshire House Bracelet in size 6.5 is currently only available for preorder, and is scheduled to ship around mid December, 2022.
Made in Italy.
Links are semi-hollow, while still carrying a solid gold weight.
Features slightly rounded links for comfort fit, and a secure open box clasp.
This piece cannot be made into custom sizes.
This piece is not eligible for discounts.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Width: 5mm links
- Weight: Approx 13g
Bracelet Size Guide:
|Wrist Size in Inches||Kinn Bracelet Size|
|Smaller than 6||6.5|
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size