A half eternity band, the Isabelle I features eight east to west channel set baguette diamonds. Wear alone or pair with any of our engagement rings.
This piece is made to order. Please allow 10-15 business days for production.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to special order this ring in Platinum, White, or Rose Gold.
This piece cannot be resized.
This piece is not eligible for discounts, and can only be exchanged or returned for store credit.
Created fall twenty twenty one
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weight: Approx 2.8g
- Thickness: 3mm (front), 2.7mm (back)
- Diamond shape: Baguette
- Carat weight: 1.2cw
- Clarity: VS1
- Color: F
- Cut, Polish, Symmetry: Excellent
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size