Known as the "Queen of Gems," Akoya Pearls are a traditional symbol of elegance and beauty.
With a similar silhouette as our medium signet ring, this ring features a cream-colored Japanese Akoya cultured pearl.
This piece cannot be resized.
Pearl Care: Pearls are organic gemstones, and are vulnerable to acid and extreme humidity, and are not meant to be worn in the shower. To extend the life of your piece, we recommend removing while swimming or using harsh products.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Pearl is 4mm round
- Face of the ring measures 7mm x 7mm
- Ring weighs about 3.8 grams
- Pearl care & wear: pearls are organic gemstones, so they're vulnerable to acid, extreme humidity and are not meant to be worn in the shower.
- We recommend to size up if this ring is thicker than what you typically wear.
We offer custom sizes upon request. You can add custom or half sizes to your cart HERE. Please note that custom and half sized pieces are final sale.
This beauty got an updated look as of August 2021. This is now non-hollow, and we've made small modifications for additional security of the pearl setting.
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size