These earrings feature baroque pearls hanging from our Classic Hoop Earrings - Small.
Baroque pearls are naturally formed in the mollusk, and their finite beauty is derived from asymmetric silhouettes—making each pearl unique.
Sold as a pair.
Model is wearing the Round Initial Disc Necklace in 16".
Pearls are removable, so you can wear the hoops alone when desired.
Pearl Care: Pearls are organic gemstones, and are vulnerable to acid and extreme humidity, and are not meant to be worn in the shower. To extend the life of your piece, we recommend removing while swimming or using harsh products.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Weight: Approx 2.5g
- Hoop: 20mm diameter, 4mm thick
- Pearl: Approx 15mm x 5mm
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size