In some cultures, gold bracelets or anklets are given to newborns. They are known to bring luck and great fortune, or to protect against evil spirits.
Elevated with subtle details in the chain, she's a great piece to layer with or to wear alone.
Features a lobster clasp for secure closure.
- 14k solid gold—always
- Solid, not hollow
- Weight: Approx 1.4g
- Width: 2mm
- Length: 10" (self adjustable)
Find Your Ring Size
Not sure of your ring size? Use one of our guides below to help find the perfect fit.
Please print this PDF at 100% for the most accurate sizing
OPTION I: PRINT RING SIZER
- Cut a small slit on the dotted line and slip the narrow end through.
- Wrap the Ring Sizer around your desired finger with the number side visible to you.
- Take note of the number that appears next to Read Size Here."
- If your size falls between two sizes, order the bigger size
OPTION II: MEASURE YOUR RING
- Select a ring from home that fits your finger already
- Place the ring over the circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, order the bigger size